SEMA and Motor Trend Auto Shows have announced a partnership on behalf of the Silicon Valley International Auto Show, January 7–10, 2010 at the San Jose McEnery Convention Center.
For the first time, SEMA-member companies can join the auto show excitement and showcase products direct to the public. Located in the South Hall and filled with custom vehicles, entertainment, automotive accessories, music and more, Motor Trend Auto Shows and SEMA are giving auto enthusiasts in the general public the chance to experience the excitement of SEMA, as part of the Silicon Valley International Auto Show.
For exhibitors, this is a great opportunity to put exciting new products and project vehicles in front of auto show attendees, many of whom come prepared to buy. Additionally, all SEMA-member companies who display at the auto show will receive a complimentary feature vehicle space at the 2010 SEMA Show.
Pricing/Packages to exhibit in the Silicon Valley International Auto Show are:
- Price per car: $375, with 300 sq. ft. allocated per car. Includes one exhibitor pass.
- 10x10 Booth: $250. Includes three exhibitor passes.
- 10x20 Booth: $475. Includes three exhibitor passes.
- Package 1: (3) cars plus a 10x10, includes five exhibitor passes.
- Package 2: (5) cars plus a 10x20, includes five exhibitor passes.
- Package 3: (10) cars plus a 20x20, includes five exhibitor passes plus 500 auto show coupons for distribution at retail locations prior to the show.