The individuals listed below represent the current Select Committee of the Hot Rod Industry Alliance (HRIA). The select committee represents the collective voice for the entire council membership.
HRIA's primary objectives are to ensure the future prosperity of the hot rod industry and to advance and promote awareness of the hobby. The council focuses on industry-specific issues, developing effective strategies and programs that will assist members in improving their business practices and procedures.
More information about HRIA is available at www.sema.org/hria.
- Dennis Overholser, HRIA Chairman, Painless Performance
- Rick Love, Chair-elect, Vintage Air Inc.
- Del Austin, Egge Machine Co.
- Ed Capen, Goodguys Rod & Custom Association
- S. Kellie Colf, EATON Detroit Spring
- Ray Gorman, Stainless Steel Brakes Corp.
- Kerry Hopperstad, Hopperstad Customs
- John McLeod, Classic Instruments Inc.
- John Menzler, Comp Performance Group
- Eric Saltrick, Steele Rubber Products
- Vince Sica, Powermaster
- Stacy Tucker, Detroit Speed and Engineering Inc.
- Bret Voelkel, Air Ride Technologies
- Janeen Webb, Source Interlink Media
- Jeanette Ladina, IPC/Advisor, Flaming River Industries
- David Stutts, SEMA Board Liaison, Hot Rod Air Inc.
SEMA eNews highlights the websites of SEMA-member companies through the Hot Links to Cool Sites section each week. SEMA members: To be included in Hot Links to Cool Sites, e-mail your company name and website to firstname.lastname@example.org. Note: Make sure to include “Hot Links” in the subject line of the e-mail.