The individuals listed below represent the select committee of the Young Executives Network (YEN). The elected volunteers that comprise the select committee represent the collective interests of the entire YEN membership.
YEN membership provides the ideal opportunity to become actively involved with SEMA and the specialty automotive aftermarket. YEN provides networking opportunities with prominent and accomplished industry leaders and a forum for industry representatives to exchange ideas and experiences.
YEN Select Committee
- Laurel Dasher, YEN Chairman, Superchips
- Gregory Parker, YEN Chairman-elect, Martin & Co. Advertising
- Mike Bolio, Scafidi-Bolio & Associates
- Kris Carlson, Auto Meter Products
- Ashley Chalk, Auto Club Speedway
- Casey Coker, Coker Tire Co.
- S. Kellie Colf, Eaton Detroit Spring
- Dan Dolan, DiabloSport
- Rachel Fernandez, Truxedo
- Kevin German, Ground Force Suspension
- James Lawrence, powerTV Media
- Lee McGuire, Skyjacker Suspensions
- Josh Pendolphia, KAM Marketing
- Shawn Pitts, Considine Sales & Marketing
- Cary Redman, Prestolite Performance/Mr. Gasket
- Fred Snow, Hella
- Robert Wityczak, Grant Products International
- Jason Bruce, Advanced FLOW Engineering
- Chris Thomson, AIRAID Filter