The Motorsports Parts Manufacturers Council (MPMC) is a SEMA council established specifically for companies involved in manufacturing functional performance parts used in sanctioned racing applications. MPMC is dedicated to addressing industry-specific issues and to preserving and promoting the motorsports parts industry.
MPMC's mission is to provide meaningful solutions to industry-specific issues and challenges, thereby perpetuating the growth and prosperity of motorsports parts manufacturers. More information on the MPMC is available at www.sema.org/mpmc or by contacting Jim Skelly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hot Links to Cool Sites are included each week in SEMA eNews. SEMA members: To be included in Hot Links, send your website to eNews@sema.org.
- Bill Floyd, Chairman, AFCO/Dynatech
- Kyle Fickler, Chair-elect, Aeromotive Inc.
- Rich Barsamian, Grant Products International Inc.
- Jason Bruce, advanced Flow engineering
- Billy Carroll, Wilson Manifolds
- Marc Erickson, Auto Meter Products
- Ron Johnson, ADDCO Manufacturing
- John Menzler, Comp Performance Group
- Marla Moore, Hypertech Inc.
- Dan Nicholas, JET Performance Products
- Tracie Nunez, Advanced Clutch Technology
- Todd Ryden, MSD Ignition
- Rick Sparks, Competition Cams Inc.
- Chris Thomson, AIRAID Filter Co.
- Lisa Chissus, Advisor, Flex-a-Lite
- Jeep Worthan, BOD Liaison, Auto Meter Products