SEMA-member companies have posted several new listings for job opportunities at www.sema.org/classifieds. Working for a SEMA-member company has many advantages. In addition to working for a company that supports and contributes to the success of the overall industry, being employed by a SEMA-member company enables employees to participate in webinars, access free market research, join SEMA committees and more.
- TransMagic is offering SEMA members a 25% discount on its Expert, Advantage and Element desktop applications. The offer ends Monday, March 23. TransMagic develops multi-CAD interoperability software to alleviate CAD incompatibility and product-data-exchange challenges. For complete information, visit www.transmagic.com/home/sema.
The newest classified listings posted under Positions Available include:
- National Sales Manager–Ontario, California
- CNC Lathe and Mill Machinist–Ontario, California
- Sales Manager–Johnson City, Tennessee
- Database Manager–Lexington, Kentucky
- Technical Support/Installer–Corona, California
- R&D Project Expeditor–Henderson, Nevada
SEMA members: Have a job opening that you need filled? Members are invited to post classified ads on www.sema.org/classifieds free of charge. Categories available are: Positions Available, Positions Wanted, Rep Opportunities, WD Opportunities, For Sale, Items Wanted, Business Opportunities and Internships. Visit the site for details.