In its efforts to attain the highest level of excellence throughout the industry, and encourage service and business practices which benefit manufacturers, dealers and customers alike, the Truck & Off-Road Alliance (TORA), a council of the Specialty Equipment Market Association (SEMA), has adopted the following voluntary Code of Professional Conduct:
- The company strives to maintain a professional image and continually endeavors to improve the industry for the benefit of manufacturers, dealers and customers alike.
- The company deals fairly with customers, employees, vendors, association members and all other persons with whom it has contact.
- The company is committed to engaging in truthful advertising.
- The company is committed to operating a secure and clean facility for employees and customers alike.
- The company provides a written warranty policy and, where applicable, installs warranted products, which are installed per manufacturers’ instructions.
- The company provides ongoing guidance, instruction and training with regard to the installation of the industry’s products.
- Company employees strive at all times to obtain and expand product knowledge and to communicate the benefits, features and value of the industry’s products.
- The company abides by all state, local and federal regulations.
- The company strives to achieve customer satisfaction.